One of the coolest motorcycles I’ve ever seen and a true competitor for the Tomahawk bike.
The Cat1 Uber-bike is the creation of artist Byron Hemmes. It is known as the Jaguar Concept Motorcycle, one of the many bike concepts based on popular car and motorcycle logos by Massow Concept Cycles. The Cat1 is the first one that was actually constructed and what a beauty it turned out to be.
The Jaguar Concept Bike is powered by a 1200cc Buell 97 S3 Thunderbolt engine, its body is build out of high-quality stainless steel and the leaping jaguar on which the rider sits has been covered in high-end ebony lacquer. Jaguar is planning to use this powerful bike in a new, radical brand-awareness campaign.
This one-of-a-kind Cat1 Uber-bike has been priced at $567,000. You can find its official specs below:
• Length: 2.3 meters
• Wheel center to center: 1.7 meters
• 1200cc Buell 97 S3 Thunderbolt engine
• Body made from high-grade stainless steel
• Air intakes and exhaust system custom-engineered to suit cat profile
• Cat fairing: Fiberglass finished in ultra-high-gloss ebony polyurethane lacquer
• Handlebar width: 1 meter
• Weight: 360 kg
• Seat: Stingray