The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only. The information is provided by Oddity Central and while we endeavour to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website.
Through this website you are able to link to other websites which are not under the control of Oddity Central. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those sites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorsement of the views expressed within them.
Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, Oddity Central takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
Oddity Central contains user submitted photos and images believed to belong to the public domain or published under the Creative Commons License. Oddity Central holds no copyright over any of the media featured in our articles, as they are the property of their respective owners. Our blog also contains materials from other clearly stated media sources for the purpose of discussion stimulation and content enrichment among our readers. Oddity Central respects intellectual property, and every effort is made to credit the photographer and original source of the images used on our blog, but if you are the copyright owner of a photo that you believe has been used in violation of copyright law, please email us at Spooky[at]odditycentral[dot]com, and we will post credits or immediately remove the material, according to your wishes.
Notification of Copyright Infringement
Digital Millennium Copyright Act
OddityCentral.com is an Online Service Provider under Title II of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act, 17 U.S.C. Section 512 (“DMCA”). Oddity Central respects the legitimate rights of copyright owners, expects its users to do the same, and has adopted an efficient notice and take down procedure as required by the DMCA and described herein.
To write a proper Notice, you must provide the following information, which list comes directly from the DMCA statute:
· A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
· Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a single Notification, a representative list of such works at that site.
· Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to locate the material.
· Information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to contact the complaining party, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an electronic mail address at which the complaining party may be contacted.
· A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that the use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent or the law.
· A statement that the information in the Notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
When filing an infringement claim, please include any URLs identifying the allegedly infringing material along with any other information that might assist Oddity Central investigation of your claim.
If the material originates from another website and you believe that Oddity Central has cached that material, then confirm any of the following that apply:
· the material has been removed from the originating site;
· access to the material on the originating site has been disabled;