X

Boy Accidentally Swallows Party Toy, Makes Hilarious Sound When He Inhales

Ever wonder what you would sound like if you had a party hooter stuck in your trachea? Well, thanks to a viral video posted by a doctor in Argentina, you don’t have to try it yourself to find out.

Dr Santiago Gomez Zuviria, of Tucuman, Argentina, recently had to operate on an 8-year-old boy who had accidentally swallowed a small party hooter. It had got stuck in his trachea, so surgery was the only way to remove it, but before carrying out the procedure, the Argentinian doctor decided to film the poor kid as he inhaled, and posted it on his Facebook page as a warning to parents. Little did he know that it would end up going viral, with more than 9 million views, at the time of this writing.

Although Zuviria clearly stated that his intention wasn’t to make fun of the boy by posting the video, people obviously found the sound made by the party hooter stuck in his throat hilarious. The 9-seconds-long clip has already been shared almost 90,000 times on Facebook alone, and social media users can’t get enough of it.

The child’s adorable face makes the whole thing even funnier, but let’s not forget that he had to go through surgery to have the tiny toy removed. Doctors said that he will make a full recovery, but, funny or not, his experience should act as a reminder that tiny toys can be really dangerous if swallowed.

 

Posted in Videos        Tags: , , , ,